Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Reflection/ Reflection
I think I am going to assign myself a C because I did somewhat use new tools in photoshop but I haven't really shot many images and only used my first idea and not have other ideas. "In the 2nd semester, I hope I will learn new tools on photoshop and being able to expand more ideas and shooting images a lot more."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In order to be successful in the Creative Photography class, I have to be able to express many ideas on a project and be able ...
-
I think this is explaining that major subjects like art, theater or music should not have taxes. They should be used as a perspective of ...
-
I think I am going to assign myself a C because I did somewhat use new tools in photoshop but I haven't really shot many images and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment